Introducing 2022-2023 Battle of the Books Collection!
1.Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston, illustrated by Godwin Akpan. (Balzer + Bray, an imprint of HarperCollins Children’s Books, 2021).
2. Barefoot Dreams of Petra Luna by Alda P. Dobbs. (Sourcebooks Young Reader, 2021).
3. Bartali’s Bicycle: The True Story of Gino Bartali, Italy’s Secret Hero by Megan Hoyt, illustrated by Iacopo Bruno. (Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Children’s Books, 2021).
4. Becoming Muhammad Ali: A Novel by James Patterson & Kwame Alexander, illustrated by Dawud Anyabwile. (Jimmy Patterson Books, an imprint of Little Brown & Company, 2020).
5. Black Heroes of the Wild West by James Otis Smith. (TOON Books, an imprint of RAW Junior, LLC, 2020).
6. Chunky (Chunky, Book 1) by Yehudi Mercado. (Katherine Tegen Books, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers, 2021).
7. Distress Signal by Mary E. Lambert. (Scholastic Press, 2020).
8. Double the Danger and Zero Zucchini by Betsy Uhrig. (Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2020).
9. Fly on the Wall by Remy Lai. (Henry Holt and Company, 2020).
10. Glitch by Laura Martin. (Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2021).
11. Maya and the Robot by Eve Ewing. (Kokila, 2021).
12. No Place for Monsters by Kory Merritt (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Books for Young Readers, 2020).
13. The One Thing You’d Save by Linda Sue Park, illustrated by Robert Sae-Heng. (Clarion, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishing, 2021).
14. Stella by McCall Hoyle. (Shadow Mountain Publishing, 2021).
15. Stuntboy, In the Meantime by Jason Reynolds, illustrated by Raul the Third. (Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2021).
16. Tales of the Feathered Serpent 1, The Rise of the Halfling King by David Bowles. (Cinco Punto Press, 2020).
17. The Beatryce Prophecy by Kate DiCamillo. (Candlewick Press, 2021).
18. The Magical Imperfect by Chris Baron. (Feiwel and Friends, 2021).
19. Unspeakable: The Tulsa Race Massacre by Carole Boston Weatherford, illustrated by Floyd Cooper. (Carolrhoda, an imprint of Lerner Publications, 2021).
20. Willodeen by Katherine Applegate, illustrated by Charles Santoso. (Feiwel & Friends, an imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group, 2021).
I have created a website with some fun activities that students can do from the library!
If you like Dog Man you should try the Dog Man Digital Escape Room! Check out my link below!
Please click on the link to get access to that page!
If you need to check out a book, check out SORA! https://soraapp.com/library/saltlakeut passcode: saltlakeut
Nibley Park Library Resources:
Hours for Checking Books In and Out :
- During the day with classroom teacher permission and library availability
- During your class's Library/Media class (Gr K - 8)
- After school until 3:20 pm
Item Allowance :
- Gr K : One item, kept at school
- Gr 1: One item
- Gr 2 – 5: Two items
- Gr 6 – 8 : Three items