Skip To Main Content

Courses & Registration


If you live within Nibley Park's school boundaries, please:

  1. Register your student on-line (click Online Registration to be redirected to the district’s registration site).  If you do not have a computer at home, please come to the school and use our computer to complete the on-line portion of registration.
  2. Please stop by the school’s office to complete some additional registration documents.

According to the Utah State Office of Education, the following documents shall be used in determining residency (one document from Column A and two documents from Column B)

Column A

  • Copy of Deed AND/OR record of most recent mortgage payment;
  • or Copy of Lease AND record of most recent rent payment;
  • or Legal affidavit from landlord affirming tenancy AND record of most
  • recent rent payment if available, or statement in body of affidavit that
  • family is living there free of charge and for what period of time.


Column B

Dated within the past 60 days:

  • Letter from approved government agency, such as assisted housing, food stamps or unemployment benefits
  • Payroll stub
  • Bank or credit card statement
  • Valid Driver License Current vehicle registration
  • Valid Utah photo identification card
  • Valid passport Voter registration documentation
  • Church or religious records

Utility bill or work order such as:

  • Gas bill
  • Electric bill
  • Home telephone or cell phone bill
  • Cable bill
  • Change of address form from U.S. mail

Dated within the past year:

  • W-2 form
  • Excise (vehicle) tax bill
  • Property Tax bill